Monday, September 12, 2011

Hi sorry for the lack of updates! Been working for the past few days and Im working over at expo for the TGX on last Friday and Sunday. It's so damn scary cos all the gamers over there were like ... Won't eleborate much but I'm happy to work over at that event due to the people that I'm working with . New friends ,Andrew,Shing yen and jai hui !!! Fun loving people. Anw I'm at St games now and I just came back frm a event over at century square. Work for freshman just to ask people to like the Facebook page . So do help me like Freshman. Facebook page okay and do drop buy and but their fruits, fruit juice and milk shake ! It's fresh and nice ! Okay need to get back to work . Bye bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment