Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"What's the ending if I don't know you in the first place ? everything is fated that we get to know each other and be together . With all the setbacks that we've been through its been tough I should say as for me but I'm glad to be able to have you in my life and be there for you every single time if you do realize . Only today I came to understand that maybe you're not my everything I can't possibly be there all the time waiting and putting in so much effort whereas I don't see any progress in you. I've to let go and maybe I'll be happier. I ain't happy in this past few years at all, been thinking all the time and it causes me to have no energy anymore and turning into someone that no one even know . Maybe it's because Of the emotions that we have that's all . Calls and texts will just brighten up my day and to you it's nothing but I'm always waiting for it. If only you could be more attentive and caring that will be perfect ."

No comments:

Post a Comment