Wednesday, July 23, 2014

What's 1st August gonna be? I've plans. I'm gonna get back to basketball. Gonna join back after 5years of not playing it. Trying out tough. I hope SIM team players will be nice to me! I just want to be busy every single day. Maybe just have 1-2 days of rest that's all. When there's spare time I start to think hell lot of shits. I'm glad that this is the only space that I'm able to pen down my thoughts. No one reads this space any more. So it's really alright. I hope that you'll ask me out as a friend because I don't want to lose you as a friend. Everyone says that I'm a idiot or why am I so selfish and putting myself down again. I didn't want this back but I still can't let it go. I can't stand to be alone no one can really understand how it feels like. Maybe only 1-2 of them that's going thru what I've been thru and yea they will understand. The rest will just be saying what's so difficult and I should not be always having the thought of you. It sucks seriously really. 

3 comments:

  1. i know how it feels like when u are all alone n got no one to turn too. But at least u got 1-2 friend tat can be thr for u. even though their advise may not be what u wan to hear but they just dw to see u sad. Well for me i think is good to make urself busy but falling asleep without thinking is really tough.. unless u are drunk. u should be feeling really tough nw. Pain n stress.. But pls don get urself into depression. Being fake infornt of friend is good. cos at least u are laughing n smiling. if u realise, when u are having fun, u won think much.. The onli thing to stop the pain is to let it numb.. well, is not about independent that u need to learnt, is spending all the free time u had for urself.. doing all the thing that u din get to do for the pass years. n is just like back to enjoyable teenage life and onli recieve love from friends n family ard u. Try to replace him with all friends u had... Life will be easier when u smile and be greatful & thankful over small stuff. I hope u are ok soon n realise is not bad being alone and carefree. I'm just a blog hoper. take ur time.. is not easy to let go of something u hold on soo tightly. but do give urself a time limit. Jiayou. Is not easy to cure from a broken heart.. :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Totally feeling it. Appreciate what you've said(; thanks you.

      Delete