Tuesday, August 12, 2014


Back from Bkk and I should say it's really a great one. Thanks to ash and Shan for this trip. Made new friends during this trip too. Being away for 4 days made me rellized how much fun I can have with my friends and I really enjoyed it. Plus I know that I should think for myself too because some people just don't worth my attention anymore and I'm surprised that someone out there really making effort to see me smile and happy. Thank you for everything and now I'm just waiting for my results to be out on my birthday. Sighhhhhh.... I know that I will defitnately fail my IBM mod. Don't have any mood to celebrate on my actual birthday. I've early celebration from my 姐妹 and my primary school BFF. Thanks for all the effort that you guys put in! Really appreciated and because of what happened this 3 months I get to know that actually I've a lot of friends that truly standby my side and love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment