Sunday, October 5, 2014


2013 
Cameron Highland. 

Why do you have to like me in the first place? 
Falling for you was my own mistake.
 You're someone that i believed i'll want to be with. 
Who the hell can accept what i'm doing now. Not even my good friends... 
No one can handle me but you can and i know you genuinely want be to feel happy. Being a gentlemen and always giving in to me. 

If i can choose not to fall for you i would.
You are a guy that all girls will die for. 
I'm not the one for you and this makes me even more sad. 
Leaving you was not easy but it seems fine to you i hope you'll find someone that you really love and get together. Thanks for the wonderful time my brother. I just want to have a break from everything now. No matter how i want to contact you, i wont because i know that i wont be able to leave.   

There's no happiness for me. 
When can i truly be happy and contented with my life? 

No comments:

Post a Comment