Tuesday, October 7, 2014





My PH was well spent. Priv said that everyday is a PH for me so what's the different. As usual, went to zouk on sat with the usual ppl. Woke up at 5.30pm on Saturday and if you guys still don't know, I've been waking up at this timing for the past 2 months I think if I've nth to do the next day. Watched "Annabellel" with the "Heavy" and had supper over at tanjong pagar. Some korean chicken and it's quite good I think? Head over to Jupiter to chill and home at 5.30am with my Mac breakfast. Feeling super unhealthy for the past 3months and so my on this very PH day, I woke up at 12.30pm I'm freaking serious!!!!! After so long, I woke up this early and head over to AC place to gym and play bball. Impromptu steamboat at Joanna's place and chill night session over at some bar area near Kovan. Thanks to Poh for brightening up my life.  Meeting new friends really helps me to feel better. I'm determined to get back my freaking weight because I gained 4kg since my breakup. FML!!!!!!!!! I know that I can't stop party/eating so I will just run more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment