Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Life

    USS+ZOUK for Halloween 

Em's 21st bday 

Homeground 

Worked at sentosa golf club because there's a charity event. So lucky to get the job and this is also the start of my lucky month. Been selected for a few more events(: so blessed and lucky.
Don't feel Iike im working because I'm being driven all the way and enjoying the view


Doing really great with my life and I'm enjoying every single bit now. The only worries for now will be my studies. I'm gonna start studying for my exams by next week. I won't procrastinate. I'm planning a trip on end of jan with my friends so I need save more money but frm the way I'm spending now seems like impossible,  been taking up more jobs and I'm truly grateful for it. Will be busy with upcoming jobs. Working for events over Sentosa golf club and Sony festival. Do drop by at Sony fesitival over at Nee Ann City to win prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment