Sunday, August 2, 2015

TRANSITION

I've stop schooling and now working as a Financial consultant at prudential. I think it'll be the right choice I've made and I'll work even harder. All the best to me.

Anyway my current bf really the man that every girl wants. He's too nice but I'm taking him for granted. I think it's because I'm used to my carefree lifestyle for that last year but I'm trying to change because it'll be good and he's the man that Love me so much.

I won't get jealous of other girl but he'll let other girls jealous of me. Giving  me his best and everything. I once heard from someone that if the guy left with a dollar if he's willing to give you 90cents and only left 10cents for himself, he's a keeper. After 23years I found this man. Not saying about money because he's not rich at all but the way he treated me were totally different from the rest of my previous guys. All relationships will have arguments but thru it, you'll get to know what's the problem and solved it together. That's what he taught me. I've learnt a lot from him. He's mature and hardworking. We've even planned when to get married and what should we saved for plus when will be our latest retirement age. Isn't it nice to go grow old with the person that loves you so much? We might not be able to travel as often as others because both of us started working earlier than most of our friends and due to the jobs that we are working too. Rest assure baby we will have a good life in future cause we are working hard towards it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment