Friday, October 23, 2015

It's been long guys. Today I've beak thru my own personal record. Closed a 12k production. Super happy thanks to my client. I'm really grateful to them. Without their support I wouldn't be where I am now. Still pushing myself and work even harder because there's no limit. Going for roadshows every single day now but I know I need to have a good future that's why I'm working very hard. 

Recently, a lot of my friends told me that I've changed a lot from last time. Having a career that I like Is one of the best thing. My first month pay gave me a lot of motivation that I needed it's more Thn what a graduate student gets. Plus I closed strangers which is now all my client. Initially, I thought that no one would Want to get any plans from me because all of them are strangers but everything went well. Sincere and hardworking is the key for this career. Luck plays a part too. I'm happy with what I've now but I will aim even higher. 
Lastly, really a big thank you to all my clients🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment